2. Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
3. Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
4. Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
5. Create and maintain software documentation.
6. Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site.
7. Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
8. Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - System Programming
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
2. Proficient in HTML5/CSS3
3. Experience with MVC frameworks, AngularJS or Node.js a plus
4. Secondary UX skills in Interaction Design and Visual Design are recommended
5. Knowledge of additional programming languages, frameworks and database technologies is helpful
6. Enthusiastic about the constantly evolving world of front-end web and mobile technologies.
7. A self-starter who can work well independently.
8. Equally comfortable collaborating with designers as well as developers.
9. Meticulous in ensuring the quality of their work.
10. Portfolio of work showing experience developing for marketing websites, web applications, and/or mobile experiences
The Consulting Crew
Contact Company:The Consulting Crew