- Handle the design, architecture, development, code review, and testing of key applications.
- Work with the following stacks: REST, JAVA Spring boot/.NET Core, Angular and Redis.
- Work closely with the product management and design team to define feature requirements and deliver the product that materially impacts the business and improves the customer experience.
- Manage and communicate work effectively. Design and implement scalable web service APIs.
- Work with relational databased.
- Unit testing with JUNit, XUnit, Jasime/Jest.
Required Candidate profile
- Ecommerce domain expertise.
- 5+ years full stack engineering experience in a production environment
- Expert programming skills.
- Proficiency in Software Development Best Practices (SCM / Unit Tests / gitflow)
- Deployed customer-facing software into a Production Environment
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
The Consulting Crew
Contact Company:The Consulting Crew