- SAP BW Consultant with good SAP BW product knowledge in SAP BW designing and modelling, Bex reporting.
- Exposure in New SAP BW tool like BW Modelling(BWonHANA and BW4HANA) etc.
- BW and IP knowledge is required.
- ABAP and HANA knowledge is required as well.
Required Candidate profile
- Define and Manage BI deliverables
- Formulate Key BI technical requirements
- The BI team member is expected to help at an architect level with queries relating to data loads monitoring/reporting, data modelling, BI job scheduling, BI ticket analysis, BI capacity / performance management, optimization of process chains, year-end close/month end close checks in BI, S/4 analysis etc. HANA and BO skills are an added plus. The BI team member will also interact with and manage internal and external BI stakeholders during day to day operations.
- Work in that SAP BI team and provide missing technical and operational expertise for Major Incident Management and support presales to close their knowledge gaps
- Provide support of Major Incident Management and ensure timely resolution of Major Incidents
- Optimize usage of HANA and BO
- Data modelling
- BI job scheduling
- BI ticket analysis
- DBR/DPR Build and Support
- Pre-and Post Upgrade activities
- Cross Support for all BW activities within the team
- Willing to Learn new technologies in BI area
- New development and enhancement in BW area
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
The Consulting Crew
Contact Company:The Consulting Crew