- Responsible for assisting team efforts to maintain and automate application security and DevOps tools.
- Collaborate with development teams in identifying and building solutions to secure code.
- Perform periodic secure coding assessments & reviews to assess security vulnerabilities & identify the best way to reduce information security risks.
- Possess the ability to discuss and present technical solutions to all levels of the business.
- Ability to lead development group discussions on vulnerability mitigation, good coding practices, and security risks.
- Champion security initiatives to the company.
- Lead the development and implementation of static and dynamic code analysis tools.
- Identify new requirements / enhancements to standards, tools, and processes
- Periodically, conduct developer training on Application Security concepts
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
The Consulting Crew
Contact Company:The Consulting Crew