- Overall 10+ years of experience and should have played the Scrum Master role for at least two years
- Should have sound knowledge on SAFe and Agile technical project management of multiple software releases
- Should have strong experience in Agile/DevOps model Migrations to Azure DevOps, Support continuous builds and integration, iterative and incremental development
- Good knowledge on the risks involved in application integration and interfaces with 3rd party software and identify the functional/technology gaps in the Agile framework early enough
- Should facilitate daily scrum, sprint planning, estimation, sprint demo and retrospective meetings, forecast the numbers of deliverables possible in an iteration
- In depth knowledge about tasks, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, user stories, retrospective formats, handling bugs , TDD, Continuous Integration/Testing, Automated Testing etc.
- Should be ability to track and remove impediments, reduce waste and increase productivity
- Should be able to help the product owner to make the product backlogs in good shape and make them ready for the next sprint.
- Should be responsible to conduct and facilitate sprint planning & retrospective meetings and coordinate work with teams spread across multiple geographic locations
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc.
- Should have strong stakeholder management, negotiation, decision making, and conflict resolution, communication skills
- Should have deep understanding of tax domain, tax products and ability to play the role of a Business Analyst or a SME when required
- Should have good skills to coach team how to follow agile scrum, which really works.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
The Consulting Crew
Contact Company:The Consulting Crew