- The Relationship Manager will be responsible for acquiring new clients
- Maintaining client / Channel partner relationships and generate revenue from CP and clients.
- Helping clients on their Investments and managing their overall financial portfolio and deepening the wallet from existing clients
- To coordinate with product and research team (Centralize Team) for taking investment decision for the clients.
- Sourcing and servicing Demat A/C and for Equity Sales and resolving queries
- Revenue generation through new and existing client
- Coordination with KYC team for documentation and compliance
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Channel Sales
Role:Client Relationship Manager
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- NISM Certified preferred
- Excellent communication skills, Good convincing/presentation skills.
- Go getter attitude with prior achievements appreciated.
- Team player, should be able to work under pressure as & when required.
- Knowledge of MS Excel, ppt & CRM know how is added advantage
The Consulting Crew
Contact Company:The Consulting Crew