Roles and responsibilities1. To Audit calls , emails , chats etc
2. To conduct regular Feedback sessions for Agents.
3. To conduct calibration sessions with operations and training team
4. Generating daily , weekly & monthly Quality Reports.
5. Should have knowledge of 7 tools of quality
6. Assistance for continual improvement
7. Providing trainings to agents on quality parameters , KRA's and expectations
Required Candidate profile
- Excellent Listening Skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Soft & Polite
- Training Skills must be there
- Good in Excel & Report Making
- Should have worked in international BPO for at least 6 months.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area:ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role:Quality Assurance/Quality Control Executive
Desired Candidate Profile
The Consulting Crew
Contact Company:The Consulting Crew