The Project Manager shall execute and maintain project management processes and disciplines in the areas of: project schedule, risk/issue management, human resource management, cost management, quality management and communication management. The Project Manager is responsible for aligning business goals with technology solutions to drive process improvements, competitive advantage and bottom line gains.
- Maintain Project Management Processes: He/she shall maintain all established project management processes within the organization.
- Meet Project Schedules: Shall strictly adhere to project timelines and keep the Management and Client informed of any changes in a systematic manner.
- Communication Management: The incumbent shall be the link between the Organization and the Client. He/she shall manage all communication promptly and professionally. Shall aim at client delight.
- Human Resource Management: He/she shall maintain and manage all human resources assigned to his/her project. Their KRAs (pertaining to a particular project), performance, utilization, etc., all shall be handled by the incumbent.
- Cost Management: the Project Manager must ensure that the cost of the project is strictly adhered to. If the scope of the project changes during the course of the project the cost factor should be taken into account.
- Maintains Best Practices: Ensures high quality, adherence to standards and best practices, high performance, and scalable, repeatable processes and deliverables.
- Analyses Technical Environment: Understands interrelationships and impacts of systems and applications upon the technical environment.
- Project Estimation: Participates in project estimation, gives milestones, costs involved and manpower required.
- Provides Technical Expertise: Provides project knowledge and expertise to the organization.
- Reporting: Prepares reports for client in conjunction with the Business Analysts.
- Hiring: Participate in hiring, conducts interviews to ensure technical soundness of the resource pool within the organization.
Good Communication Skills
B Tech/B.SC (IT/ CS) or BCA with MBA preferred.
Graduate or Post Graduate in Computers / Electronics.
Project management qualifications or experience is additional.
Salary: INR 7,00,000 - 7,50,000 P.A.
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Other
Role Category:Project Management
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:BCA - Computers, B.Sc - Computers, B.Tech/B.E. - Computers
Recruiter Name:Sneha Kochar
Contact Company:The Consulting Crew