- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Achieve quarterly monthly/quarterly target of calls/emails.
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
Salary: INR 1,75,000 - 2,75,000 P.A. Salary package of Rs 1.8 Lakhs + lucrative incentives.
Industry:Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Retail Sales
Role:Sales/Business Development Manager
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Proven Pre-sales experience of minimum 6 months.
- Track record of over-achieving targets.
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with CRM tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Any Bachelor degree or equivalent.
- Preference will be given to female candidates.
Recruiter Name:Shalu Tyagi
Contact Company:The Consulting Crew