- Responsible to lead sales team of the entire East region.
- Responsible for a high performing team, the incumbent will need to develop robust sales strategies and identify innovations in business development.
- Developing sales plans, implementation, performance tracking and sales process optimization to exceed annual sales targets set for entire East Region.
- Ensure successful delivery against acquisition goals of growth, profitability; accelerate downstream performance (early engagement and attrition) to deliver on challenging long term growth targets.
- Should focus on AUM, Client meetings via RMs/ Dealers.
- Products - Equity - Commodity - Currency (Broking Products); WM Advisory - MF' (SIP & Lump Sum), PMS, other structured products, FDs Debt Insurance etc
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Accounting / Finance
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Channel Sales
Role:Regional Sales Manager
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Experience 5 to 10 years
- Team management.
- Previous experience successfully managing sales teams ideally from a similar industry.
- Proven track record of achieving targets and driving sales growth in a business.
- Strong leadership skills and an ability to inspire sales teams.
- Generating investment ideas and working closely with Research to improve product offerings.
- To generate revenue by presenting research and investment opportunities to institutional clients.
- Ensure compliance with internal and external guidelines.
The Consulting Crew
Contact Company:The Consulting Crew