- Responsible for Supply Chain related Services and its Operations management from offshore/client location
- Working with the technology team (and others) identify, design and implement effective business support processes in response to the changing needs due to the implementation of new systems with strong project management skills
- Identification and implementation of process improvements, including six-sigma and operational excellence and collaborate with technology groups for automation using RPA or other technologies as applicable
- Continuously identify opportunities to reduce cost of procurement Manage and own all aspects of the account associated with SCM operations, with proactive communication and continuously working upon improving customer satisfaction and relationships
- Meeting the performance targets assigned to team with defined Quality, Cost & Service metrics agreed with client, to schedule business review meeting as per timelines
- Manage employees service delivery, including their professional development
- Focus on performance enhancement of the team to drive through efficiency improvement and productivity optimization by deploying appropriate tools and automation.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:Supply Chain, Logistics, Purchase, Materials
Role Category:Purchase/Material Management
Role:Material Management Executive/Manager
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Overall 8+ years of experience in SCM operations which includes a min. 5 years of experience in managing teams in back office environment,
- Hands on experience in managing Indirect categories with global sourcing background.
- Possesses an in depth understanding of the Source to Pay business processes
- Demonstrates strong financial acumen and possess knowledge in Should Cost Analysis
- Excellent communication and project implementation skills which includes cost savings identification, mile stone tracking, reporting, escalation management and completion.
- Readiness to on demand travel
- Knowledge in ERP systems like is preferred.
The Consulting Crew
Recruiter Name:Shalu Tyagi
Contact Company:The Consulting Crew