- To motivate team to complete project and achieve beyond Results.
- He will be bridge between client and execution team.
- To understand client expectation and Manage team effectively.
- Manage and maintain Client relationship and ensure to get reference and new business from client.
- Oversee day-to-day operation and monitor team performance.
- Listen to team members feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts.
- Develops strategies to promote team member adherence to company regulations and performance goal.
- Conducts team meetings to update members on best practices and continuing expectations.
- Generates and shares comprehensive and detailed reports about team performance, mission-related objectives, and deadlines.
- Generate action plans to enhance performance and productive capacity of under performing personnel.
- Proven work experience as a team leader and sales Manager
- Good PC skills, especially MS Excel
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Decision-making skills
- Open to travel
Salary: INR 4,00,000 - 5,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Semiconductors / Electronics
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Channel Sales
Role:Sales / BD Manager
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Recruiter Name:Sneha Kochar
Contact Company:The Consulting Crew