- Collaborate closely with the client team to understand expectations and deliverable timelines and ensure that deliverables of the team are load balanced as compared to team staffing.
- Develop the team to take ownership and work independently, and effectively manage timelines for multiple functions.
- Should have good exposure to managing Accounting and procurement processes and have good understanding on HR processes (Payroll, HR shared services Ops)
- Should have worked in an unstructured environment and should have the ability to define processes, best practices and drive them with all the team members.
- Performing managerial reviews and discuss with the team to ensure the objectives of the deliverable are met
- Provide support to key stakeholders of the team to present l results, findings
- Should be highly proficient in managing senior client stakeholders.
- Should have driven at-least one large scale transformation program across F&A and/or HR operations
- Should work with multiple stakeholders in a dynamic environment taking overall ownership of technology related implementation, process definition, documentation across multiple domains.
- Ensure completion of deliverables within the committed time frame including assistance with development of deliverable plans, attending deliverable specific or recurring meetings between the team and the onshore team. Team deliverables revolve around;
- Should have complete understanding of setting up operations bottoms up that includes defining processes with industry best practices, documentation driving projects on application implementation for functional areas, act as a subject matter expert in advising the senior client stakeholders.
- Should have the ability to work in fast paced, highly demanding unstructured quasi manual environment and drive transformation along-with BAU service Delivery with P&L responsibilities.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- 15-18 years of progressive experience in core General Accounting (GA) process with exposure to procurement function and Human resource operations.
- Should have managed a team of >50 people.
- Person should have managed General Accounting processes in Shared services/3rd party BPO organization. Preference to be given to candidates with a BPO experience with reputed Facility management clients.
- Experience of transitioning GA or F&A processes from local and off-shore locations. Exposure to HR operations will be s significant advantage
- Good level of knowledge around accountings standards, IFRS.
- Should have advance level of knowledge for accounting principles & practices with ability to pass accounting transactions.
- Should have good experience in Payroll.
- Prior experience of leading service delivery of complex and fragmented F&A processes will be desirable.
- Ability to lead people on large, multi-functional efforts and work in a matrix-reporting environment.
- Advance level of proficiency in MS-Office (Excel & Word).
- Strong Finance & Accounting, Procurement Domain Knowledge
- Must be detail oriented with strong analytical skills
- Prior experience in Microsoft GP will be a plus. Six sigma certification will be a significant advantage
- Strong Communication Skills to interact with various internal as well as external stakeholders
- Disciplined with focused & result oriented approach
- Auditing mindset with eye for detail
- Learning mindset and willing to go extra mile to achieve organizational objectives
- Can Work under stringent deadlines with high accuracy.
- Problem solving mindset.
- Have strong process-re-engineering orientation. Should have independently driven process re-engineering projects
- Should have been a part of atleast 1 transformation of F&A operations.
UG:B.Com - Commerce
PG:CA, M.Com - Commerce
The Consulting Crew
Recruiter Name:Shalu Tyagi
Contact Company:The Consulting Crew