- Provide technical expertise for every phase of the project lifecyclefrom concept development to solution design, implementation, optimisation and support.
- Interact with a set of clients (senior developers and architects) to create technology specifications from business requirements for one of the modules within the project
- Prepare the technical design of the more complex technology components within the module (one or more of client/web presentation tier, server tier, data access and data model, integration component, package function customisation).
- Assist the architect in articulating the pros and cons of using a certain technology stack or component or design pattern versus another to the clients and project team and drives selection of technologies, designs to come up with the optimal architecture.
- Drive the performance tuning, re-design and re-factoring for a module.
- Contribute to designing and implementing the build, release process as well as system configuration and deployment characteristics of the application. Understands, and practices Continuous Integration.
- Implement (hands-on) the module components based on industry best practices.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Full time B.Tech/B.E degree (Preferred - Top tier engineering colleges)
- 6 months -2 years of experience
- Strong and innovative approach to problem solving and finding solutions
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal, formal and informal)
- Flexible and proactive/self-motivated working style with strong personal ownership of problem resolution
- Ability to multi-task under pressure and work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to prioritize when under pressure
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
The Consulting Crew
Recruiter Name:Sneha Sharma
Contact Company:The Consulting Crew