The incumbent will have an opportunity to be a part of the Engineering team
The Java Developer / Sr. Developer (Core Java/J2EE) contributes towards a particular module/s of work by bringing deep core technology expertise and relevant business subject matter expertise to the table.
- Providing technical expertise for every phase of the project life cycle from concept development to solution design, implementation, optimization and support.
- Interacts with a set of clients (client senior developers and architects) to create technology specifications from business requirements for one of the modules within the project.
- Prepares the technical design of the more complex technology components within the module (one or more of client/web presentation tier, server tier, data access and data model, integration component, package function customization)
- Assists the architect in articulating the pros and cons of using a certain technology stack or component or design pattern versus another to the clients and project team and drives selection of technologies, designs to come up with the optimal architecture.
- Drives the performance tuning, re-design and re-factoring for a module.
- Contributes to designing and implementing the build, release process as well as system configuration and deployment characteristics of the application. Understands, and practices Continuous Integration.
- Implements (hands-on) the module components based on industry best practices.
Salary: INR 4,00,000 - 9,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Good in Data Structures, Algorithms and I/O.
- Strong Development Skills in Java (Primarily JDK5+, but latest the better, Java 8)
- Strong in software development process, test driven development.
- Strong OO design skills & implementation of design patterns.
- Experience with either Multithreading alternative concurrency paradigms is must
- Good communication skills and ability to work with global teams to define and deliver on projects.
- Strong experience with J2EE, Core Java (Serialization, Synchronization, Concurrency, Reflection, enums, Annotations, Generics, Loops etc), Frameworks/ORM tools (Struts/ Springs/ Hibernate/ toplink/ JPA/ Ibatis etc.),
- Presentation Layer (JSP/ Servlet/ Spring MVC/ Rails/ Grails/ Play/ Wicket/ JSF/ any), Web Services, REST, Databases(RDBMS/ NoSql/ Key/ Value/ any)
- Build and Release, Systems Integration, Agile, Estimations/Planning, Client Management/ Interaction.
Individual applying to the role should ideally have the following attributes
- Full time Bachelors degree from a tier 1 institute only (IITs/BITS/NITs)
- 2-4 years of experience (JAVA development)
- Strong and innovative approach to problem solving and finding solutions
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal, formal and informal)
- Flexible and proactive/ self-motivated working style with strong personal ownership of problem resolution
- Ability to multi-task under pressure and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to prioritize when under pressure
Recruiter Name:Shalu Tyagi
Contact Company:The Consulting Crew