- Extensive eCommerce domain knowledge and experience
- Hands on experience with complete Java tech stack like Java1.8+, Spring Web, Spring Boot, Spring Security, Hibernate, AWS, Design Patterns, WebServices
- Good understanding of SQL/PLSQL
- Desired working experience on high performance sites
- Experience in Object Oriented Technologies.
- Good Knowledge of AWS services like EC2, RDS, VPC, ELB, S3, Route53
- A very strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Actively participated in scalable website and web application development
- Solid understanding of system performance, scalability, security, availability and operability in a clustering environment.
- Familiarity with the Agile development processes, including the use of coding standards and systems for version control, build, regression testing.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good Experience of managing a team
- Good understanding of estimation techniques
- Currently hands on and ready to jump into coding and play individual contributor role
- Drive the technology initiative across projects or at org level
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
The Consulting Crew
Contact Company:The Consulting Crew