- At least 1 years of experience in software development.
- Good written and Verbal Communication Skills.
- Absolute clarity in OOPs fundamentals.
- Understanding of commonly used design principles and design patterns.
- Proficiency in Java 8 and Spring MVC 4 or above.
- Experience of ORM frameworks like Hibernate.
- Good knowledge of RDBMS databases and can write advanced SQL Queries.
- Ability to troubleshoot and debug application for functional and common problems.
- Knowledge of front end development technologies like Angular, React is a big plus.
- Exposure with project task management tool like Atlassian JIRA would be a plus.
- Working experience in writing automated unit tests using JUnit or Jasmine or any other similar framework would be a plus.
- Working experience with Scrum methodology would be a plus
- Exposure to various tools that help in maintaining code quality like SonarQube would be a plus
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role:IT/Technical Content Developer
Desired Candidate Profile
The Consulting Crew
Contact Company:The Consulting Crew