- Involve in Electronic Hardware R&D for constantly improving the performance, reliability and life cycle
- Preparing project drawings, documentation and maintaining them
- Actively participating in Production and test of new hardware and systems
- Supports Production, Installation and Service Department staff when necessary to solve problems encountered in the production or servicing
- Creates and reviews Test Procedures when needed to verify and document proper operation and calibration of PCBs and Panels
- Reviews Technical Users Manuals when needed for insuring equipment specifications, setup instructions, operating instructions, etc. are correct.
- Is willing to travel on an occasional basis, both domestically and internationally, to support the installation team
- Is willing to put forth extra effort when required to meet design schedules on projects where delivery time is critical.
Salary: INR 12,00,000 - 18,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Office Equipment / Automation
Functional Area:IT Hardware, Technical Support, Telecom Engineering
Role Category:IT Hardware
Role:Hardware Design Engineer
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Knowledge & Skills:
- Strong knowledge of electrical and electronic Hardware and circuits
- Sound fundamentals on hardware blocks & subsystems - CPU/microcontrollers, Signal processing, various industry standard interfaces (Consumer electronics and automotive), memory interfaces, signal integrity & power supply qualification/issues.
- Experience on analog and digital circuit design
- Hands on experience on any Electronic schematic & PCB Design package like Altium, Multisim, Eagle
- In Depth understanding of EMI and EMI filter
- Experience in Micro controller hardware (16 bit / 32 bit)
- Experience in Various communication protocols like MODBUS, Ethernet, RS232, RS485, UART, CAN-Open etc.
- Experience using oscilloscopes, multi-meters, and other lab equipment is a plus
- Further, this candidate should have strong communications skills and should be familiar with fast growing companies and the associated deadlines and high-energy culture that go along with launching new products.
UG:B.Sc - Electronics, B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) - Electrical Engineering, Electronics, Electronics & Embedded Technology, M.Tech - Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication
Recruiter Name:Shalu Tyagi
Contact Company:The Consulting Crew