- Installation, commissioning, troubleshooting, corrective and preventive maintenance of equipments used in the retail outlets (petrol pumps).
- Attending break down calls and carry out proper fault diagnosis to improve the quality of repairs and reduce repeats.
- Providing technical support to the customers.
- Ensuring effective management of spares.
- Ensuring timely and proper documentation and submission of Service Visit Vouchers, Preventive Maintenance Report etc.
- Responsible for 100% customer satisfaction.
- Providing technical support to other FSEs as and when required.
Salary: INR 1,00,000 - 1,50,000 P.A.
Industry:Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Functional Area:Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Candidates from same industry.
- Candidates working in similar profile in some other industry like electricians / mechanics working in workshops etc.
- ITI / Diploma (Mechanical / electrical / electronic) fresher who genuinely want to pursue career in Service industry.
- Candidate must be willing to do extensive travelling for job.
- Candidates who are mobile to be transferred anywhere in India (Preferred but not mandatory).
- Candidates who are able to communicate in basic English or Hindi apart from the local language (Preferred but not mandatory).
Recruiter Name:Shalu Tyagi
Contact Company:The Consulting Crew