- Identify objectives, strategies and action plans to increase pipeline of enterprise accounts across India.
- Build strategy and execute on achieving enterprise account sales targets.
- Manage Enterprise Accounts' Operations and Customer Success teams.
- Build long term relationships with Enterprise customers and make LocoNav their preferred partner for fleet management & supply chain visibility.
- Setup sales processes, mentor/coach junior team members. Be a role model for others to look up to.
- P&L ownership, focus on achieving profitability in enterprise sales vertical.
- Work with Product Team to give customer feedback and build product roadmap for Enterprise customers.
- Build Marketing strategy and execute marketing activities to increase Enterprise customer penetration.
- Develop and recommend product positioning, and pricing strategy to maximize market share.
- Monitors competitor products, sales and marketing activities.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:Strategy, Management Consulting, Corporate Planning
Role Category:Corporate Planning/Consulting/Strategy
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- At least 3 years Experience in areas of business development, sales, marketing or operations.
- Must have atleast 2 years experience in managing institutional or key accounts.
- Logistics, Transportation, Commercial Vehicles and supplies, Automotive, Tyres industry, Healthcare, Pharma experience is preferred.
- Entrepreneurship is a bonus.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Impact driven: Self-motivated, resourceful and result-oriented.
- Experience in tech industry is an added advantage
- Demonstrated Leadership, Interpersonal, Communication and Presentation skills
The Consulting Crew
Contact Company:The Consulting Crew