- Execution leads for specific mandates in different sectors as per the clients requirement with focus on quality & timelines.
- Preparing the feasibility studies, business plans, information memorandum & other documents
- Review of budgets and analysis of variances.
- Preparation of financial forecasts and tracking of performance.
- Analysing and summarising financial results benchmarked to KPIs.
- Build financial and valuation models for client businesses.
- Benchmarking to regional and global standards. Assist the Senior Consultant/Principle Consultant in project execution.
- Manage & provide feedback to project teams in terms of aspiration management, training identification & development initiatives
- Ability to work and deliver in a team.
- Clear financial and quantitative concepts
- Clear logical/analytical abilities
- Ability to build financial models (we will be conducting a test)
- Very strong Microsoft Excel modelling skills
- Strong communication, presentation & interpersonal skills
- Experience of M&A Activities Sectoral expertise in Telecom, Media, Technology, Insurance, Banking, Food & Beverage.
- Less than 2 months of notice period
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Contact Company:The Consulting Crew