- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients (Used Cars Dealers).
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity Identify sales prospects
- (Dealers - Used Cars) and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships
- Follow-up for collection of payment
- Coordinate delivery of services with the office staff
- Assists in the implementation of company marketing plans as needed
- Handle customer complaints
- Identify and resolve client (Dealers - Used Cars) concerns
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals, completely field sales (B2B) Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Channel Sales
Role:Sales / BD Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
The Consulting Crew
The Consulting Crew is a team of expert professionals offering peerless Recruitment & Digital Marketing solutions.
View Contact Details+
Contact Company:The Consulting Crew