- Lead the day to day activities of Revenue Accounting and AR team that is performing accounting activities.
- Work closely with the client team to understand expectations and deliverable timelines. Manage and align resources to ensure adequate load balancing to meet delivery commitments within agreed timeline
- Responsible for review of deliverables of the team, accuracy of reporting and analytics produced by the team, interpretation and guidance on the analytics produced to ensure that objective of the deliverable are met
- Provide support to key stakeholders of the team to present analytical results, findings
- Serve as a subject matter expert on particular accounting transactions.
- Participate in process specific projects as and when required.
- Act as the First point of escalation within the local reporting line for dealing with issues and ensuring that compliance requirements are adhered to (e.g. company policies surrounding standard of conduct, information security, employment regulations)
- Ensure operations rigor in ensuring deliverables are completed within timelines. Develop and assist in creating plans, execution, and help teams to address potential issues impediments in executing the deliverables quality and timeliness.
- Will be responsible for all people related responsibilities (performance appraisal, coaching, mentoring, career path /development.
- Revenue Accounting & Reconciliation
- Revenue Adjustments and Intercompany Revenue
- Revenue Accruals under US GAAP/IFRS revenue recognition principles - Fee Reserve analysis.
- Account Reconciliations & Certifications Accounts Receivable; Billed and Unbilled (including aging- s)
- Cash Applications. Monitor and manage clients accounts
- Debtors Ageing analytics
- Liaise with upstream and downstream processes (Billing / GL function)
- Revenue accruals for multiple business lines
- Liaise with business stakeholders for escalating / addressing issues.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- 8-10 years of progressive experience in core AP process with exposure of multiple processes within Accounts Receivable.
- Bachelors/Masters Degree in Accounting. Part qualified professionals AR specific exposure will be given preference.
- Experience in maintaining strong control environment (risk excellence, RCSA controls, etc.), understanding policies, procedures and strong internal controls.
- Exposure to managing Accounts Receivable process for multiple geographies would be an added advantage
- Extensive experience of managing teams in managing day-to-day accounting operations, month-end and quarter-end activities.
- Experience of supporting re-engineering of end to end O2C process that drive quality and efficiency within a stringent Compliance to Controls framework.
- Advance level of proficiency in MS-Office (Excel & Word).
- Strong Order to Cash Domain Knowledge
- Must be detail oriented with strong analytical skills
- Prior experience in Microsoft GP will be a plus
- Should have worked on process improvement projects. Green Belt certification would be preferred.
- Strong Communication Skills to interact with various internal as well as external stakeholders
- Disciplined with focused & result oriented approach
- Auditing mindset with eye for detail
- Can Work under stringent deadlines with high accuracy.
- Have strong process-re-engineering orientation
- Must have been a part of at least 1 transformation for a process/function.
UG:B.Com - Commerce
PG:CA, M.Com - Commerce, MBA/PGDM - Finance
The Consulting Crew
Recruiter Name:Shalu Tyagi
Contact Company:The Consulting Crew