- Manages the Accounts Payable team though efficient processing of all supplier invoices.
- Supervising and ensuring training of all Accounts payable resources in performance of standard and routine invoice processing and other related activities across the areas.
- Managing and reviewing work productivity of resources to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Have a good understanding segregation of duties requirement as a part of Accounts Payable process.
- Work closely with client with the client team, coordinate the Accounts Payable and reporting process fo taking into account the local regulatory and organizational needs
- Oversee the day-to-day activities of the Accounts Payable and reporting team
- Work in collaboration with client partners and other stakeholders to ensure that Accounts Payable process is executed in accordance to the laid down procedures and process across the geographies. This includes managing local legal entity payables.
- Ensure execution of appropriate controls supported by documented policies and procedures across the relevant groups
- Provide timely data, reporting and needed analytics to senior management and other key stakeholders
- Support regulatory requests and associated regulatory reporting
- Work towards the COE concept by encouraging the team to identify opportunities to stream-line and enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of the Accounts Payable process and lead the global AP team through the implementation of the process enhancements
- Ensure significant attention to Risk Excellence to ensure compliance with internal policies and regulatory standards during the monthly Close process
- Prepare ad hoc internal financial reports and perform financial analyses as necessary
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelors/Masters Degree in Accounting. Part qualified professionals AP specific exposure will be given preference.
- Should have managed a team size of >25 people.
- Good understanding of global regulatory landscape, experience with Accounts payable and procurement processes across GCC countries.
- Experience in maintaining strong control environment (risk excellence, RCSA controls, etc.), understanding policies, procedures and strong internal controls.
- Exposure to managing Accounts Payable process for multiple geographies would be an added advantage
- Extensive experience of managing teams in managing day-to-day accounting operations, month-end and quarter-end activities.
- Experience of supporting re-engineering of end to end P2P process that drive quality and efficiency within a stringent Compliance to Controls framework.
- Must have atleast been a part of 1 AP transformation exercise.
- Advance level of proficiency in MS-Office (Excel & Word).
- Strong AP Domain Knowledge
- Must be detail oriented with strong analytical skills
- Prior experience in Microsoft GP will be a plus
- Should have worked on process improvement projects. Green Belt certification would be preferred.
- Strong Communication Skills to interact with various internal as well as external stakeholders
- Disciplined with focused & result oriented approach
- Auditing mindset with eye for detail
- Can Work under stringent deadlines with high accuracy.
- Ready to relocate to India once the process is migrated back.
- Have strong process-re-engineering orientation and good knowledge of Lean, Six sigma and workflow tools.
UG:B.Com - Commerce
PG:CA, M.Com - Commerce, MBA/PGDM - Finance
The Consulting Crew
Recruiter Name:Shalu Tyagi
Contact Company:The Consulting Crew