- Contribute to feature definition, UX/UI and systems architecture as appropriate with team members.
- Formulating appropriate project plans and estimations to deliver the solutions.
- Work on POCs and cutting-edge features before they- re integrated into the product.
- Influence product decisions, features and APIs based on your real-world usage experience.
- Be a senior technical resource to the development team, to help the team to adopt new languages and architecture concepts.
- On an ongoing basis, drive execution of the projects by tracking progress and accurate forecasting, resolving and escalating issues in a timely fashion, formulating corrective actions, updating plans, and giving regular professional progress reports to all key stakeholders.
- Manage the day-to-day deliverables of engineering/QA/design resources as needed for your projects.
- Lead the delivery of selected projects - by planning the projects in respect of scope and deliverables, work breakdown structure, phasing, and milestones, dependencies and assumptions, roles and responsibilities, teaming and staffing, project approach, and standards, risk mitigation, sizing, scheduling and costing.
- 5+ years of strong experience in systems architecture.
- Excellent track record of successfully delivering large-scale projects in Server & Mobile Technologies.
- Strong interpersonal skills, judgment, and leadership are essential to succeed in this role. Experienced in handling end to end modules / client delivery independently.
- Experience in managing junior team members is a must.
- Good business acumen and analytical / problem solving abilities (including eye for detail)
- Maturity and ability to handle stress and demanding business requirements
- Self driven, persistent, action oriented and goal driven Integrity and professionalism in work
Salary: INR 20,00,000 - 25,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Senior Management
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Recruiter Name:Shalu Tyagi
Contact Company:The Consulting Crew