- Up selling the products by implementing sales plans; supervising outlet staff.
- Employee Management
- Inventory analysis
- Trained in performance and wage review
- Effective problem solver
- Passion for customer satisfaction
- Cost control experts.
- Planning and controlling change
- Setting and reviewing budgets and managing cost.
- Researching new technologies and alternative methods of efficiency
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Completes national sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains national sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Travel / Hotels / Restaurants / Airlines / Railways
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Retail Sales
Role:Area Sales Manager
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
The Consulting Crew
Contact Company:The Consulting Crew