2. Employee Management
3. Inventory analysis
4. Trained in performance and wage review
5. Effective problem solver
6. Passion for customer satisfaction
7. Cost control experts.
8. Planning and controlling change
9. Setting and reviewing budgets and managing cost.
10. Researching new technologies and alternative methods of efficiency
11. Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for
regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and
12. Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
13. Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
14. Completes national sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
15. Maintains national sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Retail Sales
Role:Area Sales Manager
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
The Consulting Crew
Contact Company:The Consulting Crew