You'll coach the Feature Teams, Scrum Masters, and Product Owners to help increase their productivity, supporting them to integrate , deliver quality while driving continuous improvement of the teams
- Work collaboratively, and build a network as you understand how all of the different areas of the bank work
- Assessing the department helping teams become ready to get involved in the LeSS adoption
- Contributing to building the agile culture and mind-sets within the organization
- Coaching the Scrum Master and feature teams to improved adoption of the LeSS and Agile principles
- Mentoring the Scrum Masters, the feature teams, Product Owners, and stakeholders up to Head of Department in the improved adoption of the agile principles
- Securing strong buy-in to agile from all higher management to achieve the necessary backing and support the LeSS adoption
- Coaching the team to higher levels of agile maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team, to deliver more value for less money for the organization
- Continually learning and evolving with the latest knowledge, concepts and practices around agile to equip new teams with the latest Agile techniques and concepts to best serve their needs
- Identifying through collaboration and facilitation, organisational and systemic impediments supporting appropriate resolution
- Delivering ad-hoc and formal Agile and Lean training
- Participating, supporting and contributing in Agile communities of practice
Salary: INR 11,00,000 - 13,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Strong influencing skills
- Friendly and Personable
- Able to share experiences
- Demonstrably active in the agile community
- Humility and Kindness
- CSP, CSM
- Experience of Coaching, Mentoring, and Training teams, individuals and executives.
- Knowledge of empirical process control and system thinking
- Knowledge of Lean software development such as Kanban
- Experience of successfully improving the agility in a number of teams
- Knowledge of modern development practices and tools, such as XP, TDD, Continuous Integration and Build Agent
- Experience of changing organizational mindsets, culture and structure
- Experience of prescribing right Agile practice e.g. SCRUM, Kanban, XP etc.
- Experience of automated testing frameworks.
- Experience of being a Scrum Master or Product Owner.
- Experience of working in a high performing Agile team.
- In depth understanding of a number of Agile frameworks and techniques.
- Understanding of LeSS framework, preferable
- Experience working in a LeSS adoption would be a bonus.
- Certified LeSS practitioner
- Experience with SaFE
- Qualifications that are supported by the ICF
- Ex Developer or BA
- Have a coding or background
- Worked in a technical team
Recruiter Name:Shalu Tyagi
Contact Company:The Consulting Crew