- Lead Generation for IT Products & Accessories
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned and prospective customer accounts
- Existing relationship with corporate & Enterprises
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts
- Proactively leads a strategic account planning process that develops performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis
- Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Retail / Wholesale
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Corporate Sales
Role:Client Servicing/Key Account Manager
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Candidate must be a Graduate/ Postgraduate with minimum 3 year of experience into B2B Sales with Good Client Base
- Presentable with Excellent Communication Skills
- Target driven and go getter.
- Excellent negotiating skills.
- Self-motivated individual.
- Willingness to travel.
The Consulting Crew
Contact Company:The Consulting Crew